Dr. Kevin Powell is a board-certified general surgeon who has been practicing in Canton since 2012. He brings over a decade of experience to Northside Cherokee Surgical Associates, and is skilled in the latest minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic procedures. Dr. Powell has special interests in treating patients with gallbladder and biliary disease, skin and soft tissue disorders, breast disease, small and large bowel processes, thyroid and parathyroid disease and hernias.
Dr. Powell is accepting new patients and practices out of our Canton office.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Residency, General Surgery, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Fellowship, General Surgery, Good Samaritan Hospital
Certifications & Memberships
- Board Certified, General Surgery
- Member, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Medical Association of Georgia
- Member, the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons