Dr. Madhavi Jordan is a board-certified and award-winning physician with extensive experience in a wide variety of surgical procedures. She is dedicated to her patients, ensuring they are well informed and confident in decisions about their care. Dr. Jordan values helping others and enjoys sharing her medical expertise. Her specialization in minimally invasive and robotic surgery allows her to offer the very latest technology to her patients, in addition to traditional techniques, treating an array of disorders that vary in complexity.
Dr. Jordan is accepting new patients and practices out of our Canton office.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, 2000
- Residency, General Surgery, Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA, 2005
Certifications & Memberships
- Board Certified, General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery